Monday, July 18, 2011

Does he like me or her more?

im going into 8th grade and my best friend and crush is goin into 9th. he has a gf but i think he might like me a little too we hang out alot and he hangs out with his gf at lunch but they dont talk much. when were together theres talking and laughing and i really like him but it seems that he likes his gf a little more than me. she's not right for him. and im not just saying that. who does he like more i havnt known him but for like 2 weeks and were allready best friends. is it any more than friendship we have had a few moments where we were alone but mainly we were making puppets for the puppet show for drama with a couple other ppl does he like me or her more?????? i know its confusing but i hope u can give me the best answer possible. txs!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment