Sunday, July 17, 2011

Original ideas for a history dissertation based on Edward VI?

Hi everybody I am currently a history student studying at university and have just finished my second year. Consequently I need to start thinking about dissertation ideas, the sooner the better. I absolutely love the Tudors and wish to specifically work on an essay relating to Edward VI, the boy King. Are there any original topics that I can discuss. I know the Northumberland and Somerset factional power struggle and control of government and the question of whether the popular myth about Edward being a puppet and weak sickly King has been done to death, so was wondering whether any person had any suggestions of original dissertation topics based on this boy's reign. Thanks you ever so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment