Sunday, July 10, 2011

What am I? Gay? Bisexual? Straight? Curious?

Before you label me Gay, let me tell you a little something about myself. I don’t find cute men attractive, I don’t find pretty men attractive, I don’t find gay men attractive. I don’t find long hair men attractive. I find straight handsome men attractive, somebody who’s in their late 30’s to early 40’s looks like a father figure and respect ladies. Some of these handsome men I can think of are George Clooney, Bruce Willis, Greg Kinnear, Hugh Laurie, Jason Statham, Linden Ashby, and Matthew Perry in 2004 from friends. This all started when I was in middle school, specifically the 6th grade. I had a white male teacher who was handsome, and he has a wife. His wife was pretty and during class, I would imagined the handsome teacher having sex with his wife and her giving him oral while he finishes her off. Up until now, I’m 23 years old, I still have these thoughts and feelings. The thing is, I never dream or had thought about having sex with a man. I never even wanna date a man. I always like women. I don’t know if this is a sign of being gay or is just simple “fetish.” I am very confused about my sexual orientation because I can get really turned on by a handsome man more than a pretty woman. Usually when I see a straight handsome man, I would lust about him having sex with a really attractive woman. “But if I find out that man is gay then the fantasy stops.” Am I weird? Would I be labeled as bisexual? Someday, I’m pretty sure I’m going to be marrying a woman when I’m older.

No comments:

Post a Comment