Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am I bothering her? Should I continue to sit here?

In one of my classes, we were given assigned seats and I was sat next to this guy who sort of gave me the creeps and then a seat away from me is a really popular girl. The teacher started to get lenient with the seating plan and let students move a bit. Since none of my good friends are in that class, I decided to move over to sit by the popular girl instead of the guy who gave me creeps. I don't know the girl very well so I didn't talk much, as she didn't either, and then about halfway through she moved to another group and left me with this other fairly popular friend of hers who was a seat away. I have this feeling that maybe she moved because of me, which I thought was weird because I didn't seem to bother her anything. I'm now not sure if I should just reluctantly sit by the scary guy or if I should try sitting there again. Help please?

No comments:

Post a Comment