Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If you are filled with the holy spirit and youve ever experienced a "correction" or a slight?

rebuke by said holy spirit then you have come to realize there is a learning curve for discernment of what different sensations mean. my question is for those times it corrects you in the things you say or disagrees with how you say "things" how is that being alive if you are being told exactly how to behave or what to say. God gave us life. and in salvation he begins to take it back in a LOT of ways. your thoughts? I ask because I am not intrested in being a puppet. it is my understanding that God kept NOah because he wanted to keep mankind to avoid defeating the purpose of creating us in the first place. why is it that Christians continue to be tools their whole life in behavior? I am in it for the journey not the destination. and if the destination isnt what I feel it should be I will ask to be removed from it. ONE LAST HARRAH if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment