Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is it wrong of me to ask?

So long story short, my roommate came home drunk one night and went to toss my laptop behind him onto the chair but instead he missed and it crashed to the floor. So now a decent sized chunk of the corner of the laptop has all dead pixels and now is completely white with some distortion around it and a few lines running down the screen. The computer still works but it really bugs the sh1t out of me so now I want to buy a new one. I understand it was an accident but still he was careless and ruined something of mine. So instead of making him buy me a new one I will just merely ask him to throw down $100 from his next paycheck and I will cover the rest. Am I being too lenient or am I asking for too much, personally I think my request is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment