Monday, July 11, 2011

NJ Silver PBA Card and Kyleigh's Law?

I am 17 years old and I have just gotten my NJ Probationary License last week. I am a very honest person that does well in school and is very responsible. I have very good manners and the last thing I want to do is to get in trouble. However, when I am with my friends, I really wish that I could take all of them in the car with me (3 or 4) instead of just 1. I do not drink, speed, do drugs, or anything that would get me in trouble with officials. I have managed to obtain a silver PBA card from one of my friend's dad who is an officer. He knows that I am responsible and that I would not abuse the card in any way. The only thing I don't know is this: If i get pulled over with more than 1 friend in the car (3 for example), and if I greet the officer and cooperate with him very well, will he still give me a ticket or punish me in any way? Will he be less lenient if I have more than 3? Please let me know if there is anything more I can do or what the punishment will be if he does not decide to honor the PBA card. Also, please do not say "just don't break the law", because that is very obvious. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment