Thursday, July 14, 2011

What if I dont pass my PT test for boot camp for USNSCC?

I am going to boot camp on June 17th in Chicago at the Great Lakes Naval Base, and I have every part of the PT test down except for the running. I have heard that the boot camp for USNSCC(United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps) is lenient, and the only way you wont graduate is if you mouth off, have a bad attitude, or injure yourself during training. I hope this is true, because I would hate to not graduate. I only am worried about the running part. Will I still graduate if I don't pass the PT test because of the running? I have also heard that most of the 9 day boot camp is marching, and classes, and tests. I am not worried about those. I am just worried about the running. Will I still Graduate boot camp for USNSCC?

No comments:

Post a Comment