Monday, July 11, 2011

Will apple replace my itouch 4g?

The day after I got it (which was 3 days ago) it fell less than a meter and hung by the earphones. I didnt expect anything by it as I had a nano 3g and that thing was indestructible! However I turned it over to reveal a cracked screen, everything else works but sometimes when I try to sync it does not get recognizes and there's minor glitches here and there. I am so dissappointed in the quality of apples new products, you would think for 254 pounds they'd spend a little more making sure the screen isnt that fragile. Anyway, do you think Apple will give me a replacement? Is there any thing I can say to make them more lenient on giving me a new one? Because I've just paid out A LOT for it (my own savings) and I am not prepared to give that company another 140 pounds just to replace the screen that they should have used a more stable material on anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment