Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How can i get my mom to get off my back with the way i look?

i asked her if a lump in my throat right under my addams apple was normal or not because alot of people say when you have lumps you might want to cheack with your doctor just to make sure and right out of nowhere she points out how ( bad) my chin looks with all the facial hair on it and told me when m dad askes me to shave i should say ( yes).........um no i dont HAVE to say yes if i honestly dont feel like it. im not saying i want the hair their because i dont but why is it such a big deal to her? im 17 omg im not her **** puppet. my mood is now ruiened. that's why i never talk to her she just ***** with me im tired of ******* living here..............help please? i hate controling parents.......i do i honestly hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment