Monday, July 11, 2011

My in laws are pushy,interferring and partial...I am depressed.Please help me?

My mother in law is very bossy and my father in law is her puppet.When I got married they never wanted me and my husband to stay together aloneThey kept torturing me for last 11 yrs.my husband's sister is a always kept trying to create a fight between me and my hubby and his brother has never respected me as his family member he kept insulting me at every moment of our interaction eventough he is younger to my hubby.Now when my brother in law is married his wife doesn't care about anyone.she had a fight with my inlaws on their wedding itself.my brother in law always takes her side but to my shock my MONSTER in laws are now giving their best treatment to my brother in law and her wife.Special treatment during her pregnancy (I was always kept under threat during mine pregnancy)special courses for her job oppertunities (I have been the best student throughout in my studies but they never let me do any course or job)I got so depressed that I broke my contact with my in laws but my hubby kept them in contact though he became little reserved and supported me always.I kept myself in good relation with my brother in law and his wife but some how in the beginning she used to call me then suddenly she stopped calling me and now even on b'days and anniversaries only her hubby calls us or just leave a voice mail and when call them back they never pickup.When we call them to wish they never pickup their cell or landline phone and we leave the wishes on the voice mail they never call us back.I feel so used and humiliated.I always helped my brother in law when he was unemployed and I always treated his wife as my own sister.Today I feel so used and depressed that everything is over.How can my in laws be that inhuman.they never call me to ask about my kids welfare even there is any emergency.they just call to when they need money from us or to complain about my parents and to tell my hubby that me and family are very bad so that me and my hubby will keep fighting.I love my hubby and he loves me too but their dirty tricks sometimes creates a very negative impact on our family which I hate.Please help me....No sarcastic answers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment