Monday, July 11, 2011

Should I be lenient or strict towards my 1 year old kid?

I got married in 2009 and she is my first baby. She is actually so smart and active compared other kids of her own age. At the same time she is very mischievous and getting hurt here and there by banging herself on walls and floors. My wife and my mother in law are so loving to the kid and they don't want to be strict to her at any cost. But most of my neighbors and relatives insist that we have to be strict to the babies so that she will grow up like a good girl with good habits. But sometimes when i try to be strict to her just by raising my voice she reacts so badly and cries like anything and i get worried that it would hurt her throat. Kindly advise me on how should i react and share your experience about bringing up your kids. Thanks in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment